Data & analytics research findings
Based on Foundry's 2022 Data & Analytics Study, this executive summary provides insight into the data-driven initiatives IT decision-makers (ITDMs) have on their radar, challenges associated with their data strategy, and the tools and solutions they plan to invest in to assist their goals. According to the research, the majority of organizations (84%) have either already deployed or have data-driven projects on their roadmaps. To do so, organizations plan to spend an average of $12.3 million on data-driven initiatives over the next 12 months, including on new technologies such as predictive analytics, process automation, and business intelligence.
Download the executive summary to learn:
- Implementation and investment plans for data-driven projects
- Business goals that are driving data-driven initiatives
- Challenges that are inhibiting organization’s progress with their data plans
- Skills most in need to support data & analytics initiatives
- Criteria IT decision-makers seek from data & analytics vendors
Fill out the form to the right to download your copy of the report.