IT leaders are future-proofing their
business with digital strategies
Based on the 2023 Digital Business study, this executive summary provides insight into the digital-first business objectives organizations are planning for, challenges associated with achieving digital success, and the tools and solutions they plan to invest in to assist their goals. According to the research, the majority of organizations (93%) have adopted or have plans to adopt a digital-first business strategy. To help them do so, organizations plan to invest in technologies such as artificial intelligence & machine learning.
Download the report to learn:
- The business objectives driving digital initiatives
- Where organizations are on their digital business journey
- Challenges that are associated with achieving digital business success
- Upcoming investment plans and the technologies being researched
- Emerging technologies organizations have on their radar
Fill out the form to the right to access exclusive insights from the 2023 research.