CIOs' next chapter: finessing pandemic-accelerated innovation
Today, CIOs are ensuring their pandemic-era investments are driving real business value in 2022 while making additional investments in foundational capabilities to integrate security and resiliency into existing and future digital efforts. Based on the 2022 State of the CIO research, this white paper looks at how the role of the CIO continues to evolve with operational excellence and innovation in mind.
Download the white paper for insights on:
- How CIOs currently spend their time and where they plan to focus on in the next three years.
- The top CEO priorities for IT for the upcoming year.
- How security remains front and center and why the focus is not going away any time soon.
- CIOs' plans for hybrid work and how this has impacted their organization.
- The skills most in demand and which will be the most difficult to fill.
Download your copy of the 2022 State of the CIO white paper by filling out the form to the right.