How firms are adapting to the need to grow in extraordinary times
It’s been another very tough year as businesses continue to grapple with the fallout from the pandemic and scramble to make sense of the new business landscape. More than ever, the ICT sector has shown itself to be remarkably robust with many companies continuing to grow amid a chaotic business environment.
Highlighting the ICT changes, we are pleased to share our second annual survey examining the Sales Development landscape for technology companies.
Download the report for insights on:
- What is happening in sales development today?
- The important role of sales development representatives
- Tools and challenges faced
- Examining why companies outsource for growth
- Results comparison to previous year
Download your copy of the 'the state of sales development landscape for technology firms into 2022' by filling out the form to the right.
We hope you can use the results as a benchmark to compare against your own experiences and thoughts.