Building your tech stack strategy in a turbo charged market
In this report, we highlight how next-generation sales technology has the potential to underpin the entire sales development process, from the point at which a team receives marketing qualified leads (MQLs), to the point at which the sales development team is ready to hand over sales accepted leads (SALs) or sales qualified leads (SQLs) to the core sales department.
Download the report for insights on:
- Sales development: the proving ground for a seismic shift in B2B sales technology
- The role of the sales development team: a top priority
- The rise of the big sales technology platforms
- Sales tech: standalone tools and specific categories
- Build your own tech stack for sales development