The technology purchase process is complex and customers are looking to their vendor partners for help. Depending on the technology being purchased, IT decision-makers rely on specific information sources and individuals to help them navigate the buyer’s journey.
John Gallant, enterprise consulting director for Foundry shares key findings from the Role & influence of the Technology Decision-Maker research and what it means as far as opportunities for tech marketers
Watch the video and reach out to share your ideal customer profile – by company size, region, industry sector, etc. - so we can customize the results to to help you shape your marketing strategy. Start now by filling out the form to the right.
Hear these key takeaways throughout the video:
- 0:35 - How long the buying journey takes and navigating the growing size of the buying team
- 1:07 - Who's involved in tech buying process and what it means for your marketing team
- 2:02 - Where the purchase process is likely to get stalled
- 2:50 - Content preferences by generations (Baby Boomers v. Gen X v. Millennials v. Gen Z)
- 4:03 - How often buyers are watching & listening to content (webinars and podcasts)
- 5:07 - How you can shape your messages and content to fit your marketing strategy and get customized results from Foundry
Tell us about your target customers
Complete this form with your ideal customer and we'll tailor results for a discussion that will help inform your marketing strategy.