The annual State of the CIO research has valuable information about the overall tech landscape, purchase process and specifically about CIO buyers.
John Gallant, enterprise consulting director for Foundry shares key findings from the study and what it means as far as opportunities for tech marketers.
Watch the video below and reach out to share your ideal customer profile – by company size, region, industry sector, etc. - so we can customize the results to to help you shape your marketing strategy. Start now by filling out the form to the right.
Hear these key takeaways throughout the video:
- 0:27 - What tech budgets look like this year
- 0:55 - Why it's important for tech marketers to convey the security features of their tech solutions
- 1:16 - CIOs see themselves as changemakers. How are your solutions inspiring them?
- 2:30 - The top priorities for CEOs (hint: they want IT to improve customer experiences)
- 3:02 - Environment, Social, and Governance (ESG) concerns are shaping how IT leaders buy
- 3:54 - How you can shape your messages and content to fit your marketing strategy and get customized results from Foundry
Tell us about your target customers
Complete this form with your ideal customer and we'll tailor results for a discussion that will help inform your marketing strategy.